It is the policy of our school that learners should partake in regular educational excursions, camps and tours. Several classes undertake excursions to the following places:
• SRCC Packhouse
• Percy Fitzpatrick Lookout
• Addo Elephant Park
• Nooitgedacht Water Purification Plant
• Reptile Park (Lenmore)
1. Annual Grade 5 excursion where learners partake in several activities. Annual Grade 6 Veld-School Camp where learners partake in intensive outdoor educational activities.
2. Annual Grade 7 tour to Oudtshoorn, Mosselbay, Hartenbos and Tsitsikamma where learners partake the famous Canopy Tours.
3. An Adventure Camp is arranged for the beginning of each holiday on a farm.
4. A huge Choir Camp is arranged once a year for all choristers at Welgelegen Camp. This fantastic camp site presents learners with various outdoor activities and is compulsory for all learners. Welgelegen Camp is also an affiliate of Sundays River Primary School. Please follow the link to browse their site for activities and other information.